Claims 24 Logo


Accidents At Work Claims

If you’ve been injured at work, whether you’re at a fixed place of work or working off-site, you may be able to make a compensation claim. Contact us today for a free consultation to see how much you could be entitled to.

Office room with a desk inside

Am I Entitled To Make A Claim?

Your employer has a legal duty to and responsibility to ensure your safety by providing a safe work environment as well as providing the right equipment for you to carry out the required work.

They must ensure:
• You are properly trained
• They have provided you with suitable work and protective equipment if required
• Have Undertaken risk assessments
• Provide safe working systems

If you have suffered injuries because your employer has failed in meeting certain requirements, you are entitled to maximum compensation for any personal injury you may have sustained.

30+ Years Of Experience

No Win No Fee

Claims Typically Settled Under 16 Weeks

Help Accessing Rehabilitation

Quality Service

Accidents at work Claims Expert

We work with England’s leading Personal Injury Solicitors to assist you during the process of a compensation claim. Our client’s needs are important to us and helping our clients to recover both physically and financially is our main priority.
Accidents at work typically consist of physical accidents. However, there are occasions where an accident at work has resulted in psychological damage as well as physical damage.
We have helped countless people make successful claims with settlements of up to £5000 for minor injuries, as well as settling claims worth several million pounds for more serious and catastrophic accident injuries.

Accidents At Work Claims

Whatever the circumstances of your accident, Claims 24 are here to help.

Call Us Now

Industrial Disease Claims

Many workers exposed to hazardous materials, chemicals and noise pollution go on to develop serious illnesses, which are not only incapacitating but can result in premature death. If you have developed an illness from your daily work duties due to your employer failing to protect your health, you may be entitled to compensation.

Read More
Office building interior

What kind of workplace injuries can I claim for?

We deal with various types of workplace injuries including but not limited to:

• Toxic fumes
• Industrial deafness
• Repetitive strain injuries
• Slips, trips or, falls
• Lifting and handling
• Being struck by a falling object
• Falling from a height
• Workplace violence
• Contact with moving machinery

If you have suffered an injury that is not mentioned here, then contact us today for advice on whether you could be entitled to compensation.

Get In Contact Today To Start Your Claim

Starting your claim is easy! Call us on our 24/7 helpline or email us to get a response from one of our expert team members.

Frequently Asked Questions

How long do I have to make a claim?

The standard time limit to making a claim is 3 years. However, there are exceptions to this:

Mental Capacity – if your loved one no longer has the mental capacity to make a claim themselves

Working Abroad – if your accident happened while you were working abroad.

Defective Work Equipment – if your injury was caused by equipment that had a manufacturing defect.

In any of these situations, or if you are unsure whether you are still entitled to make a claim, call claims 24 for more advice and let our expert solicitors help you.

Call Us

Will I lose my job for claiming?

It is compulsory for your employer to have insurance to cover your claim.

Some people are worried about losing their job if they make a claim against their employer. Our experienced personal injury solicitors can reassure you on what your legal rights are, and how to protect them when making a claim. Your employer cannot terminate your employment if you choose to make an employer’s liability claim. British law protects all employees from being discriminated against by their employers if they make a claim for an accident at work.

What should I do if I have been injured?

There are several things you can do to help support your case if you have been injured in the workplace and feel you may be entitled to make a claim:

• Gather photographic evidence: clear pictures of the accident area can be really helpful although it may not always be possible.
• Obtain witness statements: these can help us build your claim
• Record any injury details and/or symptoms: This will support any medical evidence and show the rate of your recovery.
•Record any financial losses: This includes any expenses you’ve personally made as a direct result of your injury.
•Ask for help: A trusted colleague or your trade union representative can help you sort things out.

What is Repetitive Strain Injury: RSI?

RSI occurs when the musculoskeletal and nervous systems are affected due to repetitive tasks, forceful exertions, vibrations and sustained or awkward positions. This could be a result of excessive use of a keyboard for example.

The following complaints are typical in people suffering from an RSI: Short Bursts of pain spread over many areas in the arm, back, shoulders, wrists, hands or thumbs. This results in tenderness and diminished performance in actions such as grip and pinch strength. Other complaints include stiffness, throbbing and cramp. If you think any of these apply to you, then get in contact today to find out how much you could be entitled to.

How much compensation could I receive?

The amount of compensation varies depending on the type of accident, the severity of the injury, and the individual situation as each person can be affected differently.

As the amount varies case to case, our personal injury solicitors can assess your situation and provide you with a more accurate quote. For a quick estimate on how much you could be entitled to, why not visit our claims calculator?

Claims Calculator

What can I claim for?

Depending on your case you can claim for both general and special losses.
General losses include the amount of pain and suffering the injury caused which will be set by a medical expert after an examination.
Special losses include:
• Travel Expenses
• Medical Care & Prescription Costs
• Rehabilitation
• Loss of Earnings
• Household Assistance & Adaptations

How To Claim

Get In Touch