Claims 24 Logo


Industrial Disease Claims

Many workers exposed to hazardous materials, chemicals and noise pollution go on to develop serious illnesses, which are not only incapacitating but can result in premature death.

If you have developed an illness from your daily work duties due to your employer failing to protect your health, you may be entitled to compensation.

Industrial Building Interior

We're Here To Help

Claims 24 are here to support you whatever the circumstances.

Man cutting steel cylinder

There are many different forms of industrial disease that can occur when employees aren’t properly protected at work, such as skin conditions, poor lung conditions, asbestos, white finger, hearing loss or even cancer. An employer’s main priority should be to ensure that correct equipment is provided to limit the contact their workers have with harmful chemicals. Earplugs, ear defenders, dust extractors or safety gloves are just some of the safety features that should be provided to ensure no harm comes to their workers. If your employer has failed to provide a safe working environment causing you to have any work-related diseases, then you are eligible to claim compensation.

One of the main examples of industrial disease claims is Asbestos-related claims which can lead to cancer depending on the amount of exposure to the hazardous material. If you have been diagnosed with a work-related disease, then you can make a claim for compensation by contacting Accident Claims 24 and liaising with our claim advisers.

3 Easy Steps To Make Your Claim


Call us or fill out our form

The first step is simple. All you have to do is get in contact and a member of our team will discuss your accident/ injury with you. We will gather information regarding your claim and advise you on how best to proceed. 


Complete Claim Requirements

Once we have all the details of your case, we will put together your claim and manage your case from the first day to the last. You can be assured that we will do everything in our power to get you the compensation you deserve.


Receive Compensation

Once your claim has been successful, we will send your compensation to you! If we don't win, we won't charge you a penny. You can be sure you'll get every penny of your compensation as our fees are paid for by the party at fault!

Get In Contact Today To Start Your Claim

Starting your claim is easy! Call us on our 24/7 helpline or email us to get a response from one of our expert team members.

Man in blue suit

Experts At What We Do

Claims 24 have a strong reputation for dealing with difficult cases all across England & Wales and have taken on numerous industrial disease-related cases which have previously been rejected by other law firms. This was possible due to the high level of knowledge and understanding our panel of solicitors have amassed.

We have succeeded by carefully analysing the client’s circumstances and constructing an effective plan to retrieve the compensation that victims of the industrial disease require and deserve.

Frequently Asked Questions

When can I claim for an industrial disease/illness?

There are many types of industrial disease injuries that you can suffer and some of the most common ones are noise-induced hearing loss and vibration finger.

Vibration finger is often due to handling machinery or tools which have vibrated whilst operating them and over the years as the symptoms start to develop it may not occur to you that this is an injury due to your previous employment. However, you may begin to suffer from pins and needles or reduced dexterity (use of hands) of the hands and fingers. This type of injury can affect you more in later life and coupled with old age it can prove difficult to carry out simple tasks. It is for this reason that it is very difficult to assume and place a valuation on such claims and so at Accident Claims 24 we have a dedicated Medico-Legal reporting network with doctors who can accurately diagnose symptoms and provide a prognosis that can help determine a value for such claims.

Call Us

What is noise-induced hearing loss?

Noise-induced hearing loss is very common for people who have worked in the textile and mining industries famous in the ’60s and ’70s. The Health and Safety standards were not met in many mills and foundry’s and ear protection was not provided. This has affected the hearing of many people who are now in their later years and are suffering from ringing in the ears in addition to actual hearing loss. This is why we have experienced advisors and solicitor’s across England & Wales alike to assist you in making a claim.

If you have worked at more than one mill which was noisy, our solicitors in England & Wales will trace each of them and/or their insurers and pursue them for compensation. Whilst many of the mills have since closed, we are still able to pursue claims against their insurers of that time and our highly skilled investigations department will assist the solicitors in tracing such companies.

How long do I have to make a claim?

You typically have around 3 years to start your personal injury claim and the time is counted from the date of your accident.

There are exceptions to the three-year rule in some cases, so if you think you might have a claim we advise you to contact us as soon as possible so we can determine your chances for successful compensation.

Start Your Claim

How much compensation could I receive?

The amount of compensation varies depending on the severity of the accident, injuries, and individual situation as each person can be affected differently.
As the amount varies case to case, our personal injury solicitors can assess your situation and provide you with a more accurate quote. For a quick estimate on how much you could be entitled to, why not visit our claims calculator?

Claims Calculator

What can I claim for?

Depending on your case you can claim for both general and special losses.
General losses include the amount of pain and suffering the injury caused which will be set by a medical expert after an examination.
Special losses include:
• Travel Expenses
• Medical Care & Prescription Costs
• Rehabilitation
• Loss of Earnings
• Household Assistance & Adaptations

How To Claim

Can I claim if a family member has contracted an industrial disease?

On some occasions, a family member such as your partner or child can also contract an industrial disease if they make contact with your contaminated garments when you return from work. This can be incredibly traumatic for the individual and for yourself to see your loved ones suffering.

If this is the case with you, then they are eligible to make a claim. Do not hesitate to call us today for more advice on getting the compensation your loved ones deserve to help them on the road to recovery.

Make A Claim

Can I claim if my employers are no longer working?

Your employer will be insured for such instances and their insurer will indemnify the claims even if the employer is no longer in business.

Call us today to speak to one of our expert solicitors who can advise you on how to begin your claim.

Contact Us

Get In Touch