Terms & Conditions
The terms ‘us’, ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to the licensee of the website, which is Accident Claims 24 whose registered office is Level 1, Alpha House, 2 Coop Place, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD5 8JX, England. The terms ‘you’ and ‘your’ refer to any user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, completeness or applicability of any information on this site to the particular circumstances of any potential claim which you may have, which will depend upon the individual circumstances of your accident. Any potential claim should be the subject of instruction interview and the preliminary advice of a solicitor, following initial enquiry.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
This website and its content is copyright of Accident Claims 24 – © Accident Claims 24 2022. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of any part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extract for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.